Enterprise Rent A Car - Took 1000.00 from my checking account and plan to take more
I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership.They offered to rent me a car at an in house Enterprise office for the day while they did the work.
I picked up the car at 10 AM drove it 2 miles to work, then returned it at 6:30PM unscathed, in total 5 miles was put on the car. I turned the car over to the dealership and took my truck home. At 7AM the next morning the enterprise agent called me to tell me there was damage to the car and they had deducted 1,000 from my checking account, I was livid, there was NO DAMAGE WHEN I LEFT IT AT THE DEALERSHIP. I filed a police report and my insurance said my deductible was going to be 250.00 so why were they allowed to take 1000.00?
The district manager at Enterprise said it was on me to give them the claim number and that they would also be charging me for a number of days that the car was out of service. Seriously, the damage on the car when I went and inspected it was VERY MINOR..
VERY, it looked like someone at the dealership had hit it with their car door or something.THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."