Enterprise Rent A Car - Took 1000.00 from my checking account and plan to take more
I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership.They offered to rent me a car at an in house Enterprise office for the day while they did the work.
I picked up the car at 10 AM drove it 2 miles to work, then returned it at 6:30PM unscathed, in total 5 miles was put on the car. I turned the car over to the dealership and took my truck home. At 7AM the next morning the enterprise agent called me to tell me there was damage to the car and they had deducted 1,000 from my checking account, I was livid, there was NO DAMAGE WHEN I LEFT IT AT THE DEALERSHIP. I filed a police report and my insurance said my deductible was going to be 250.00 so why were they allowed to take 1000.00?
The district manager at Enterprise said it was on me to give them the claim number and that they would also be charging me for a number of days that the car was out of service. Seriously, the damage on the car when I went and inspected it was VERY MINOR..
VERY, it looked like someone at the dealership had hit it with their car door or something.THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented. I drove away and realized i forgot them. I didn't go back..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "Most aggravating car rental! At the time of pickup the very friendly Shaquille at the JFK Enterprise assured me that the dings and scratches that I pointed out were all..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..."