Enterprise Rent A Car - Took 1000.00 from my checking account and plan to take more
I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership.They offered to rent me a car at an in house Enterprise office for the day while they did the work.
I picked up the car at 10 AM drove it 2 miles to work, then returned it at 6:30PM unscathed, in total 5 miles was put on the car. I turned the car over to the dealership and took my truck home. At 7AM the next morning the enterprise agent called me to tell me there was damage to the car and they had deducted 1,000 from my checking account, I was livid, there was NO DAMAGE WHEN I LEFT IT AT THE DEALERSHIP. I filed a police report and my insurance said my deductible was going to be 250.00 so why were they allowed to take 1000.00?
The district manager at Enterprise said it was on me to give them the claim number and that they would also be charging me for a number of days that the car was out of service. Seriously, the damage on the car when I went and inspected it was VERY MINOR..
VERY, it looked like someone at the dealership had hit it with their car door or something.THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Why Enterprize Rent-A-Car sucks? I reserved a mid-size car, but I got there on time, they only have a compact size car. Frustration rise! When I rent the car, the agent..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- "After paying in full delivery was nightmare. Waited a week for delivery they brought wrong color. It was returned. Redelivery was never scheduled even though they told me it would..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."