324 Marginal St, Chelsea, MA 02150, USA
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I was in an accident with my car and as usual I used Enterprise because they pick you up and were nice to me always until this time.I am disabled and on a fixed income and I just didn't have the 100 dollars to put on a credit card so they sent me on my way without anything.

Then I had to borrow money to put the money in my account and while I was waiting I was listening to a woman beside me and I watched them wave that fee for her and that was upsetting. And my car was gone for about 40 days due to Liberty Mutual (they are no longer my Co.) And every time I rented from Enterprise I never took the extra Ins. Because it would have cost 18.00 a day out of my pocket. Anyway I returned my rental car and it has a small scratch on the left rear bumper and this Asian man whose name I don't remember took out whatever they use to measure the scratch,etc and he said it was fine and I was ready to leave and out comes the brown noser's boss and they told me that they were JUST TAKING my last 4 hundred dollars out of my account and I ended up with no money because I had to put out 1,000 for my car and now I am living in it and I haven't been able to pay my bills and I got evicted from my apt., and I am sleeping and living in my car and I have 6 dollars to my name until Sept.

1st and I spoke with my bank and made a complaint with them and they claim they are going to get in touch with you people and try to work something out and I have a negative balance with them and they are taking the money out and I am only going to have 500 to live on when I get paid and now my credit is gone and I have been pain killer free for 2 years and I see my Dr. and shrink every month and now I won't have the money to get my scripts filled or pay for the visit and I won't have any money for gas to get there and I may end up back on the bad side of myself and I am going to get a Disability Lawyer and take you people and Liberty Mutual to court and I intend to contact every TV Station in my area. Right now I am beside myself and all alone and all you people care about is screwing me over for a little scratch and I know that Asian Guy told me he was going to a class that night to become management and I think he used my situation to get further ahead with his Boss, he just wanted to get more money from me and kiss his bosses ***, because like I said everything was all set and he knew where I lived and the cost of insurance and how horrible the parking situation is where I live because he told me his girlfriend lives one Street over and that was when he and I thought everything was fine for me to go. I have to tell you that everyone in your Chelsea store have treated me like ***, the people at the counter need a good lesson on manners and the customer always being right.

They made me feel like a nobody but were very nice to everyone else. Also if you have the nerve to charge me for whatever you do to the crappy car I demand to get back every part that has been touched or replaced because it's the law.

Shame on all of you and if something happens to me while I'm alone in my car, I will sue you and I have been in therapy since I was 26 and I am on my way to a nervous breakdown!I HOPE NOBODY EVER USES YOU PEOPLE AGAIN AND I AM CALLING MY LAWYER TOMORROW!

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: All set means all set!!!!!.

I didn't like: Dishonesty and totally unecessary.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1090490, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.We would like the chance to help out.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you.Carol H.