2.0

I reserved a van from Enterprise for 12/27/16.I searched online for a location near my house, but no vans were available.

I widened my search and Demmings Collision in Belleview, FL had a van available for 12/27. Our family was going on a trip and wanted to take 1 vehicle rather than 2. The reservation was made and confirmed by email on 12/23/16 at 1:42 PM. On 12/27, my wife and I went to Belleview to pick up the vehicle.

We left our house about 7:25am. About 7:50am (Demmings opened at 8am we were almost there) I received a phone call from an Enterprise agent in Ocala telling me that the vehicle I rented was not available. He tried to tell me that the computer this or that and could not verify availability. That makes no sense since the locations nearest to me said, online, that they had no vans available.

He apologized and said he was supposed to get a number of cars for the Christmas week, but they never made it...his excuses were not my concern. He said he would try and see what he could do to find me a vehicle. We returned home and were getting ready to leave (We were meeting someone at a certain time), he calls back and says he found a vehicle. We live 30 minutes from the location, we did not have an hour to waste driving to get the car then back home again.

(It was the opposite direction from where we were going) The guy was not pleased that he had worked hard to find a vehicle that I did not want. We were on a schedule and could not take the time to go back where we had already been. He gave me the name and number of the regional supervisor?, Jason Schenk in Gainesville, FL. He called me later and apologized and offered me a "Significant discount" on a future rental...

I cannot fathom how a company like this can make this kind of mistake.This cost us not only money having to drive 2 vehicles, but time together as a family.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: ?.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Anderson, South Carolina, United States #1292650

Had a reservation for a car called on Feb 22 2017 they said they was out of cars. called back this morning Feb 23 2017 then they told me that they could not come pick me up. This is the Anderson SC enterprise on Clemson Boulevard location will never use them again.

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #986982,

We’ve noted your comments and would like the chance to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 170109-004067 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,