Because someone backed into me I had to rent a car while mine was being fixed.His insurance was suppose to pay for everything.

I was told in order to leave with the car I had to pay for several things. When I went to pick up the rental car they were very busy and rushed me out. I didn't get the auto suppose to have. Worse than that the tags ran out in March.

We are in July. Called them. Took over an hour to get someone on the phone. After some discussion they brought me another auto to drive.

It was very dirty and there was a type of film on windshield and side of auto. It looked as if it had been driven wet and the film sprayed on the sides. The back tires had mud on them as well as the finder.

The windshield was covered and nothing would get the windshield clean It was difficult to see through.They should have never sent the jeep out for someone to use looking like that.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer sevice, bad quality, damage" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Comments