I would suggest checking the facts with thorough questions in person. I called this company ahead of time because I have an out of state license and asked them if that would be a problem.

The guy on the phone said as long as they can run my debit card as credit it would not be an issue. The car was also $100 more when I got there due to a mandatory insurance since I currently have no vehicle, and no insurance of my own. They then informed me that they could not rent to me at all due to the out of state license and my debit card not being an actual line of credit.

I understand why certain policies are in place, but I don't appreciate being so mislead and getting different answers when I show up to rent a car. I had a reservation from a hotel that will be charged to my debit card, when I won't even be able to get there.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Comments

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference # 130118-002115 in the subject line.

Gillian T.