October31 I rented a car was picked up at my house Friday morning. I returned the car Friday night at 545 pm.

I told the young lady that I needed a ride home she told Her boss. The gentleman who picked me was still there. In the time that we checked the car and came back in maybe 5 min. The porter was gone and was told that no one in the office could drive name home There were 4 people still there I live on college street which is about 5 min away.

Apparently no one as going my way by this time it was dark and cold I had no hat or mitts. We had our first snowfall. So I had to start walking.

Someone should have driven me home. I will never rent from your company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2014.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to speak with you further about this.

Please contact us at care@enterprise.com with the complete details. Include your contact information, the exact rental office, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 141112-001355 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Carol H.

Social Monitoring Coordinator

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Maybe don't show up at closing and expect a ride