East Lothian, Scotland

Got car from Enterprise as my car was damaged in car crash via insurance company. Got my own car back 9.1.14 and informed Enterprise.

They could not collect that day or Saturday (10.1.14) as most staff were off but would ring me Monday (12.1.14). I waited in all morning thinking they were on way to collect - no one showed up. Phoned Monday 12.1.14 at lunchtime when assured car would be collected between 2-3pm that day. Cancelled an appointment to get this dealt with and again no one showed or even phoned to say they were not coming.

It is now 14.1.14 and tonight will be 6th night I have had car still at my house and no one has even called to say they will collect or apologized for me being left waiting for them.

Not sure if they can collect extra days from insurance company as apart from this, why do they not want their car back. May Sowersby

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of enterprise rent a car car rental. Enterprise Rent A Car needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned enterprise rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Enterprise Rent A Car.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

review #582160,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you.

Please contact us at care@enterprise.com with the complete details. Include the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 150126-005094 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carol H.

Social Monitoring Coordinator

Maybe you could drive the car to enterprise? Or would that make too much sense?