I have a video of an employee at the Hopkins Airport threatening to call the cops on me BECAUSE I was complaining and making snide remarks due to his condensecding tone he used with my friend-- the customer. He threatened to call security BECAUSE....I AM BLACK......BOYCOTT...

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1619872

Review #1431036, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.

I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.

As you said, YOU were complaining and making snide remarks. I don’t care what race you are, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ABUSIVE.

So in your mind because they used a condescending tone that gave you a full justification to be a *** Life doesn’t work that way and YOU have proven that race doesn’t equal class or manners. YOU have proven that black people are just as abusive and rude as the white people that did the exact same thing to them. Kinda sad really, had you kept your trap shut you could have cost that person their job. But you didn’t, instead you ran your mouth and escalated the situation to the point they were going to call the police.

Do you think that MAYBE you over reacted just a bit?

When are you people going to learn that because someone is a employee it doesn’t change their status as HUMANS!! You shame your family and your own history by being abusive to someone YOU deem as lesser then you.

I get that! They must have attended a company-wide meeting advising the employees to call the police whenever something isn't going 'Enterprise's' way.

The same thing happened to me, too. I actually have to go to court for a disturbance charge! Read my posting on this site and it reads like yours. I found out that my insurance company (Erie) has an exclusive contract with Enterprise to provide rental cars.

I have written to the CEO of our insurance company which we have patronized for decades, asking them to reconsider using Enterprise. I'm sure it comes down to cost $$$ but if they receive enough complaints from customers, perhaps we can send Enterprise back to customer relations school.

Sorry this happened to you. What a bunch of chumps / thugs they hire for managers.