My mother and I rented a car in Philadelphia, PA.Prices were great, customer service was great when picking up the car on 2/20.

When I dropped off the car on 2/23, my mother wasn't feeling well, and in the effort to get her on the shuttle and to the plane, I forgot my prescription sunglasses in the car - a white Hyundai Accent with Florida plates. I realized in the terminal what I had done and began calling right away - less than half an hour after dropping off the car. I described the glasses and where exactly I had left them. I was put on hold after being told, "someone will check the car." After about seven or eight minutes, the rep came back on the line saying no one could find them and no one had turned them in.

I would be notified by lost & found if and when they were located. I bet - I'm sure the car was still in the receiving bay being cleaned out - no one bothered looking, I'm sure. Nice brush-off I got.

No one except someone with my prescription can use them - I can only hope they weren't thrown out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and friendly agents and stated that there is a room for improvement of representative brush-off and representative brushoff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "customer service was great at check-out, brush-off after checking back in " of lost and found department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Enterprise Rent A Car needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lost and found department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Enterprise Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares
Renton, Washington, United States #950668

We take customer service seriously and want to assist you. Please email Care@enterprise.com with your contact information including phone number, exact location you rented from, reservation/rental agreement number and reference #150225-000782 so we can address your situation. -Tatiana