I rented a car from the Budapest office and I was charged three times more.I had the reservation in hand and the employee did not accept the quote.

When I arrived home, I phoned enterprise to deal with the issue. I was told twice that the VP would be in contact with me. I waited for over one month and still no answer. I called a third time and the customer service employee said they can not do anything from the corporate office.

That I would have to call the branch in Budapest directly. I have rented cars from other companies and I always paid what I was quoted.

Do not use enterprise car rental, I was not helped at all with this issue.I am not very impressed with the customer service, I felt that I was lied to and just dismissed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enterprise Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1041968

I would like to discuss this further with you.Please email us at Care@Enterprise.com with your reservation number and any other details.

Please reference #151001-003427.-Tatiana