I reserved a car at my usual rental location.When we showed up to finalize, I was informed they wouldn't rent to me and add my husband as a driver because I have a different last name.

I've done this numerous times at this location. I was told to GO TO THE DMV AND CHANGE MY ID TO MY PROPER NAME OR PRESENT A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE to rent the car! I am not something to own! What I'm not a valid person without ownership papers?

This is Texas - you shack up for 6 months you're legally wed - YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANYONE ELSE'S NAME! I am not a litigious person, but I AM CONSIDERING IT THIS TIME! OMG!

I went down the street to Hertz and the guy had no problem - he said it was fine because we both were on the insurance.

This person wrote the review because of "sexual discrimination" of car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $409 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sexual discrimination and disrespectful demands. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

TERILSTEPHENS, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise.I would like to follow up with you.

Please send an email to: care@enterprise.com with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150423-002398.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.Chris, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

TERILSTEPHENS

Girl you should sue the *** off those backwoods people and teach them to respect women as equal citizens.That's crazy in this day in age!

I'll pitch in for the legal fees myself.Come on girls pitch in and let's get this suit going!