2.1K views
1.5

I rent cars frequently with enterprise and am very disappointed with my last 2 rentals.

First of all I was given a car with expired tags from the enterprise in Kansas City location.

I was unaware until I received a ticket while driving the car. At that time I called the enterprise office and they did not even attempt to help me or understand my situation!! Instead I was told to call the enterprise location the car was to be returned at in Wichita! Needless to say the Wichita after a huge hassle exchanged our car for one with current tags!

When I returned my rental car I did inform the attendant at the enterprise at the Wichita airport about the inconveniences that drastically affected my ability to conduct my business trip! The attendant was understanding and at least provided a free upgrade for the troubles.

The next time I went to rent a car was yesterday. At the Omaha airport enterprise.

They not only refused to upgrade my car, the attendant was rude and you could tell he wanted to only go home in 30min and did not care at all about customer service!!

I was given the same car a nissan maxima that I had returned and had been promised an upgrade from!I could not be more astounded by the sloppiness and disregard that enterprise treats their customers!!

This reviewer shared experience about "was given a car with expired license plates!!!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. The most disappointing about enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car was no satisfactory customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States #1249349

I am having this issue as i type this.They said the same thing to call the place i got the car at.

That place is closed. The only place is the airport and they said they cant do nothing for me.

How can i go about getting in contact with someone that can help me.Jr.rivera2013.rr@gmail.com

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved.

If you still have the upgrade coupon please send us a screen shot of the coupon along with the upgrade code number. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your reference # is 150520-002376.-Tatiana