I have been renting cars from Enterprise for several years.I primarily rent cars out of Racine, WI, when my car is being worked on.

I was told by the Kenosha, WI location that because my driver's license was from IL they couldn't rent me a car, although my car was being repaired in Kenosha, WI. I'm not sure if they decided that because I'm Native American, but thats the first time I've every been told that. I will make every effort to never rent a car from Enterprise Car Rental.

I'm a Disabled Vet and considered a Senior.I also intend to make sure that USAA is very aware of this..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. The most disappointing about enterprise rent a car car rental at Enterprise Rent A Car was lie that was told Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and reference #150609-003087.

As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you.

Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.-Tatiana