I am disgusted by the customer service at this location.I made a reservation through Hotwire for an economy vehicle.

When I called the agency to request to be picked up, the manager Abby informed me that they did not have an economy vehicle available, so I would have to rent a minivan for more than twice the rate of my reservation. She refused to honor the rate of the reservation and was extremely rude and unprofessional. I then called Enterprise's customer service and they instructed the agency to honor the reservation. So I called the agency back to request my pick up and Abby rudely informed me I would have to rent a car somewhere else since I was 3.1 miles away.

Since I was stranded at an auto shop, I told her I would WALK the 0.1 mile and call back with an adress within the 3 mile range. And so I did. When I called back with an address within the 3 mile range, a different employee placed me on hold while he "looked up the address". After being on hold for nearly 30 minutes, I hung up and called back.

This time Abby answered the phone, only to tell me that the employee who was helping me was "busy helping a customer" and that I couldn't rent a vehicle there after all since another agency was closer to the adress I gave them. She was transferring my reservation to this other agency and I would obviously have to call them myself to arrange to be picked up. So of course I called Hertz. They picked me up.

Without a single issue. It is unbelievable that a company whose slogan is "pick enterprise!

We'll pick you up!" and "treating customers like they deserve to be treated" would treat a customer like that.I am absolutely disgusted and will share my experience via social media.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to speak with you further about this.

Please contact us at care@enterprise.com with the complete details. Include your contact information, the exact rental office, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 141112-001465 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,