reserved online, drove 60 minutes round trip to pick up the vehicle, got there and they said they have no vehicles.I ask why it accepted the reservation and or didn't call me with the cell number provided, and he shrugged his shoulders and told us nothing they could do.

I confronted that I had called another location to make a reservation but they closed at noon at I would have gotten there just a few minutes before they close and they said they would get a vehicle from their lot for me to rent, so I presumed other locations that stayed open later would do the same. Not the case, we listened in the 5 minutes we waited to them tell 5 or 6 calls that they were very busy and had no calls for them to rent. Really... are you serious...

they were not willing to go get more vehicles for these people let the business go elsewhere. These people should be fired, they are worthless, telling to go somewhere else, after they have a reservation . I confront they can go get a vehicle at 'the lot' like the other location was going to do and the said they were not willing to do this. I would encourage no one to use them.

I called the 800 number and they were incensed that this happened that we made a reservation and got there and they were not willing to go get the vehicle we reserved as the online system recognized there were vehicles that were available the reason they made the reservation. The 800 number person suddenly became defensive without me saying a word, that I could go get a vehicle at the airport, which I had already checked on the email and he agreed it would cost 150 - 200 dollars more there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He then went silent and would not say anything so we could not resolve the issue.

We for 30 years have used enterprise but will no longer, and you are *** if you do, they need to go out of business, and remember since they are lazy after you drive 1 1/2 hour to get a car you will end up driving your own, as your only option as you won't have time to look around.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments