For a company that claims they have a "commitment to customer service" - I've never been more disgusted!

What an absolutely horrible location you have in Bloomington, Mn!! The manager of the store - Abby - has absolutely terrible customer service. Not only did she yell at me and ultimately hang up on me she was not listening to anything I was saying. I rented a car for a few days through the auto body shop that is fixing my car – they were kind enough to pay for it. Simliar to other horrible reviews of this location – I was too far out of their pickup area. I went out of my way and had my boyfriend drive me to and from this location that claims ‘they’ll come to you.’ I was read all the rules when I signed for the car – stating absurd things like hail would be covered by me – as well as my premium going up and I pay for the damages.

So – day of returning the car I call the shop to let them know I will be dropping it off. I asked once it’s dropped off that will be fine? At no point – at the beginning or on that call – was I informed that the drop off box did not count as dropping off the car. So, of course it rained and hailed that night. The next morning I was talking with Abby for a while where I informed her there were two people still there, I was told I can just put the keys in the drop box and was NEVER told that it was technically in my possession still. NOT ONCE. She then states “I am just supposed to believe you that the car was here at 6?” Yes Abby, yes you are. You are in customer service and you believe your customers. Do you not have cameras on your property? Do you not care what your customers have to say? Obviously not. What a horrible horrible location and I am so sorry that Abby is representing your company by telling them that they are liars and hanging up on them. I’m absolutely disgusted.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Manager.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Owasso, Oklahoma, United States #700625

Hmmmm..... so you declined insurance which is OK. You state that "you called the shop to let them know you would be dropping off". Why would you call the shop and not enterprise? The shop didnt rent you the car, enterprise did.

if you picked it up from enterprise, why would you leave it somewhere else?

It isnt a DVD from blockbuster, you cant just leave it somewhere then blame the company when it is damaged because you didnt return it back as you said you would.

EnterpriseCares

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130808-001653 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,