1.6

My biggest issue was the fact that this Enterprise Rental agency was exceptionally high pressuring in trying to get me to purchase a worthless insurance.I knew it was a scam from the start.

I never needed the insurance and the agent pressured me and pressured me to the point where he accused me of being *** for not accepting it.

Additionally, my American Express Platinum card covers this anyway, which he refused to acknowledge.All I wanted was an apology and I am still waiting plus assurance that they would never do this to me again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). menager is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. the best about enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car was location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

menager,

We’ve noted your comments and would like to speak with you about this.Please send a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

Please reference Number 150126-004438 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Carol H.