I rented a car on Thurs.June 21, 2012 due to my car having transmission issues.

They took the $250 deposit out of my account, and was clearly explained to me that it was a deposit hold and it would be reimbursed upon return and the car rental charge would be the only thing charged! They not only charged me for the depsit, and the rental, but they charged another deposit and rental fee. It has caused me to be negative and they said SORRY CANNOT HELP! I called my bank and they said only Enterprise can help reverse the charges.

They refuse. So I have made contact with the President of the company and complained to them to the Better Business Bureau. I have rented cars for YEARS with every company I have ever worked for, even when I go on vacation TWICE a year I use them. There was NEVER been a problem and the deposit for those times was ONLY $100.00 and that was in my account the next day!

NO additional charges other than the rental fee! I am PISSED and BROKE now. I normally don't complain about things, but I have been charged $773.50 for a car I rented for 8 days @ a rate of 16.99!

Do the math..They ripped me off and I need my money back NOW!!

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number, along with any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #120703-003740 in the subject line.

Gillian