Insurance Quality

I rented a car for 12 hours for moving laborer Vincent L.Williams to drive from Ashville NC home to PBI FL and all of a sudden he disappeared with the car.

I finally convinced him to turn the car in after 5 days, a $1325.34 dollar rental fee from Enterprise (who did absolutely nothing during this time to tell me the car was not turned in or help locate the car) and a claim for $350.00 in said scratches.

In the aftermath Enterprise Car Rental would give me numbers of supervisors who NEVER answered their phones and whose voice mailboxes were ALWAYS full.

Its like they are condoning all the actions so they can collect the $250.00 day rental fee and charge for a scratch that could be fabricated for all I know.This was a horrible experience and I am going to use every power I have to never use their services again.

This person wrote the review because of "dishonest people" of enterprise car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, staff very non hospitable, being overcharged and allowing worker to steal car and not tell me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

francesh, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise.I would like to follow up with you.

Please send an email to: care@enterprise.com with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150708-002494.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.Chris, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Please email care@enterprise.com. -Tatiana

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care[at]Bran.com with complete details including: Renter’s full name, current phone number, location rented, rental agreement (RA) number, “DX” or claim number and reference # 150707-003211.

As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you.

Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.-Tatiana