5.0
Additional Services
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 01

Enterprise responded very very very fast and did everything they could to resolve my concern. Based on the way they handled my concern they did not lose a customer and I will gladly rent from Enterprise again. Thank you Enterprise

Original review posted by user Jan 30

On 27 Jan 2018, I rented a vehicle from enterprise in beaumont tx and they only had a mini van however they told me that I could go to any other store in houston and change to a smaller vehicle. I tried to change the van on jan 29 bit they didnt have anything available so on Jan 30th I call to see if they small cars available and they told me yes to come by (I did not tell them that i would be traiding the mini van).

When I arrived the manager christopher asked if i needed any help, I told him that i had called earlier for a vehicle and that i needed to trade the van for something smaller. He told me that they didn't have anything small, I told him that I had just called and they said they did, he then changed his story and told me that they didn't do exchanges. When he got caught in a lie he told me that he can change my vehicle for another mini van so then I asked if I could reserve a vehicle so i can trade the next day he refuses and told me that if i wanted another mini van that would be the only vehicle he was willing to trade me.

He lack of service was so bad that I decided to film so no one could argue orherwise. Please see video Store address: 9025 North Sam Houston Pkwy E, Humble, TX 77396

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Manager.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

User_44_2018.

We’ve noted your review and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please send a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and the information provided here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,