Had a complaint and called the local office, the manager and then corporate office.I was told that someone would get back to me within 5 days.

I was trying to pick up a rental car so that we could get to Florida for my mother's surgery. We were told that because we didn't have a utility bill in my husband's name and they wouldn't except a bank statement or leave and earnings statement from work. They refused to work with us and we ended up having to buy an $800.00 airline ticket as well as lost a day of travel and work at the cost of another $200.00. I will never rent from them again.

When I called the local manager, I was told that I might want to rent from Budget. It was ridiculous.

I've rented with them for years but will find someone else who truly knows the meaning of Customer Service.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further and try to expedite the resolution for you. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your full name, contact information, the exact rental location and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference # 130405-001554 in the subject line.

Megan