Additional Services

I rented a car in Fallon, NV 2191 west Williams Drive. Has a confirmation number.

When we went to pick up the car, Krystal Randolph, asst store manager said hey had no cars. We had no other way to get to the airport. Then in about 10 min, she had a car. As we were checking out I questioned her on the price and asked if I could see what the corporate rate was.

She was very rude and I told her that. She pulled the keys back and said she would not rent to me. I called the 800 customer service number and waited about 15 min for them to answer. In the meantime I asked the other employee in the store his name and told him I would file a complaint against them.

Krystal then asked us to leave and called the local PD. I was with my 15 year old daughter, we waited outside and also called my elder father to come get us. My dad who is not good at driving long distance ended up having to take us to the airport. This is not how you treat customers.

I didn’t do anything wrong, I have the right to ask if there is a company discount without her being rude or nasty. If I had an employee like that she would instantly be fired for speaking to customers like that. I have been a long time Enterprise customer. If I have a reservation, there should be a car there.

If there is a problem the customer service person should not be rude about it. Obviously this employee needs some serious training.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Manager.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1406400, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must be for you. We would like to look into this further for you.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you. – Carol H.

to EnterpriseCares #1604660

Type your message here Hi Carol H, I will send a msg right now with my information. Thanks,

"She was very rude and I told her that." Translation: I didn't like what I was hearing, I went into my fool act, embarrassed my child(who is probably used to this)and was shown the door for my troubles.