Resolved

This is my worst customer service experience. They come up with randomly new policy

at any instance for their own profit without considering a bit about customer.

They will come up with some randomly high bill with some imaginary charges, policies from

their side.

I took the rental in saturday at 3pm. It allowed me to book with drop off time next day (sunday).

When, i reached the location, they told me to drop off at some other location next day (without

mentioning anything about time). Next day, when i reached there at 2:30 to drop car, office was

closed and dropped off the key considering they must be having some way to verify the return. (Its

not customer's responsibility to open the dropbox and check it functionality how it works. I read

the damage policy and i agree with that.) But, when bill came, it was having till tuesday because they

say that they will consider return only when they see. Apart from that, no customer service executive will

be ready to even talk with you once they hear you are talking about the bill.

I will again say, never ever rent from Enterprise. There are many other good places with better

service and customer consideration.

Don't get lured by cheap Enterprise policies. At the end, you will be paying very very high amount

so be aware.

I just wanted to share my experience so that you guys can be aware of it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments