The first car I was given ended up having an engine light on and when I called to see what to do 5 minutes before closing time, they hung up on me!I had to go the next morning and be late for work for them to fix their error.

They were very apologetic and even gave a free half tank of gas. When I went to return the car though, they refused to drop me off to pick up my car. Once I got to Service King, the lady up front had to call the manager to complain and force them to pick up the car. When I informed them that i was dropping off the car the guy on the phone told me that my total would be $25 and some change and the rest of my deposit would be credited back to my card.

LOW AND BEHOLD this was not the case and I wasn't even sent my receipt!!!!!!!!!!!! When I called to complain about this the lady told me that there was nothing she could do because no notes were made. OF COURSE there wasn't.

I will NEVER EVER go back to the Enterprise in Mesquite,TX off of military road and I will NEVER let anyone I know go there either.They are crooks to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of enterprise rent a car car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Enterprise Rent A Car needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned enterprise rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Enterprise Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

mantha200617, we want our service to be the best around and would be happy to look into your charges for you.To do so, please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location, the complete details and place reference #160211-000861 in the subject line of your email.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.–Carol H.